I Help You Make the Right Real Estate Decisions at the Right Time
Sell and buy the home you love with confidence
Real Estate, Real Simple
Who you work with matters. I’m not interested in a quick sale; I want to be your real estate advisor for life.
- You won’t get passed off to some other agent; you’ll have my full attention through closing day and beyond.
- I limit my services to a ten mile radius around Newberg; you’ll be working with a community expert.
- Maximum exposure; no one can get more eyes on your property. Period.
- I harness the power of professional video to tell your home’s story in a way that speaks to target buyers.
- Free Staging Consultation. You’ll know exactly what your home needs to be in show ready condition.
- If it’s not the right home for you, I’ll tell you. My main goal is to earn your trust, not a commission.
- I limit the number of clients I take on; you’ll have my full attention through closing day and beyond.
- You’ll always be in the know. I’ll help you understand each step in the process, and what’s coming up next.
- I limit my services to a ten mile radius from Newberg so you know you’re working with a community expert.
- We’ll develop a strategy that’ll give you an unfair advantage over the competition for your dream home.
Brandon is an exceptional communicator! He took his time and really walked us through various properties, making us feel like his number one priority. We’ve purchased many properties and his service level was amazing! We will definitely continue to work with Brandon into the future and highly recommend him to anyone looking purchase a home.
Brandon was on top of it! He was quick and on the ball for every step of the process. He was quick to answer all of our questions, talk through every step and did a great job of being honest and transparent when we were having trouble making decisions. He listened to us and helped us find the perfect home. We felt very comfortable with Brandon and plan to use him next time we buy a house or sell ours.
In a market as difficult and stressful as Portland’s, Brandon made the experience as enjoyable as possible. He was excellent at explaining very complex situations to us, in a manner we could easily understand and navigate. He is a very competent negotiator, and as we watched others fight the market for months, we were in and out after our first offer! I think what we liked most about Brandon was his responsiveness. Anytime we had a question or concern, we could typically talk about it or have it answered within minutes! As an added bonus, he was also very personable. Our 4 year old daughter loved him!
Brandon helped me list and sell my first home of 18 years. He was a delight to work with–always professional and responsive. It was such a comfort knowing that all of the details were in Brandon’s very capable hands, which left me at peace to go about my own business, instead of being overwhelmed by an otherwise complicated process. Brandon kept me informed every step of the way and explained the process in a way that was easy for me to understand. I highly recommend Brandon as your next real estate agent.
Real Estate with Brandon Porter
Can I be at the Home Inspection?
Seller to Build a Candy Cane Fence?
Find your next home
About Brandon Porter
Most people don’t know if they’re making the best decision to sell or buy their home. I simplify the real estate process and what’s going on in the market, so you can sell and buy with confidence.
The community of Newberg and the surrounding area matter so much to me. I host a show on Facebook called, The Brandon Porter Show (link to it) where I help people discover Newberg. Through hosting the show, I have developed strong relationships with key influencers in the community. I leverage those relationships to bring my clients concierge level service that extends long after the purchase and/or sale of their home.
I live in Newberg with my wife, Danika. She and I have two sweet and VERY spicy kiddos, Tilia and Zeke. We decided to make Newberg our home, because this is where we feel we’re supposed to make a difference, and raise our family.
I look forward to helping make your real estate goals happen.